Violating any of these Basic Terms will result in the termination of your Mapwing.com account. You understand and agree that Mapwing cannot be responsible for the Content posted on Mapwing.com, and you may be exposed to prohibited and offensive materials. You understand and agree that you use Mapwing.com at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years and older to use the Mapwing.com Web site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You will not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other Mapwing users.
- You will not use Mapwing.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users must comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, user names, graphics, photos, profiles, virtual tours, links ("Content") that you submit, post, or display on Mapwing.com.
- You will create only one user name. Your user name can only be used by you.
- You will not use Mapwing.com for direct monetary gain. This includes but is not limited to selling user names or selling virtual tours.
- You will not modify, adapt, copy, decompile, or hack Mapwing.com or modify another Web site to imply that it is associated with Mapwing.com.
- You will not create or submit unwanted email to any Mapwing user ("Spam").
- You will not transmit any worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature.
- You will not, while using Mapwing, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Submitted Content and Copyright
- Redbug reserves the right to modify or terminate Mapwing.com for any reason without notice at any time.
- Redbug reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Mapwing.com makes it possible to post virtual tours hosted on Mapwing to other Web sites. This use is acceptable. However, pages on other Web sites which display Mapwing virtual tours must provide a link back to Mapwing.com for each virtual tour.
Procedure for Claims of Copyright Infringement
- You understand that Mapwing.com does not guarantee the confidentially of any user submitted Content.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you submit to Mapwing.com.
- You agree that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use the Content and authorize Mapwing.com to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Content that you submit.
- By submitting Content to Mapwing.com, you hereby grant Mapwing a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display, your Content as consistent with the Mapwing.com service and its (and its successors') business. You also hereby grant each user of the Mapwing.com a non-exclusive license to access your submitted Content, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display your Content as permitted through the functionality of Mapwing.com and under these Terms of Service. In summary, you retain all of your ownership rights to your submitted Content. The previous license granted by you terminates once you delete your submitted Content from Mapwing.com.
Redbug respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information:
Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be sent to:
- The signature of the copyright's owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- A description of where the copyrighted material you claim is infringing is located on the Web site.
- A statement by you describing why the use is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
453 Lincoln Street
Carlisle, PA 17013
Mapwing.com is provided without any warranty, either expressed or implied. Redbug disclaims any other warranties, either expressed or implied, associated with Mapwing.com. Redbug shall not be liable for the use, misuse, or nonuse of Mapwing.com or related documentation, even if Redbug has been made aware of any possible damages.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. If any court or legal body finds any part of these Terms of Service to be unenforceable, that part shall be applied in the maximum way possible and the remainder of these Terms of Service shall continue to be applied in full force.